market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: ez-up debut

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Windsoap AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: ez-up debut
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 21:57:46 EDT

The prob with ez ups is that they will rust.  We use a tent we got originally from northern hydraulic - about the same money.  It weighs more, but it is in separate parts - you have to assemble it each time - but you can also carry only so much as you like with each trip.  A man can put it together by himself; I don't think I would want to try it alone.  Major advantage:  it will not rust.  We have learned that it is made of top rail for chain link fencing and I have a supplier who can make corners to do any configuration I want.  We do it with a flat top and no roof for indoors and with a gable top for outdoors.  Tinker toys.
Wendy
Akin farm