market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] vinegars

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: becky watkins <beckywatkins2002 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] vinegars
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:07:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all, Please tell me how to make herbal vinegars!! I
am trying to make some income on my own. Just turned
50 today and have really slowed down, but definetly
need some income that I can handle. There is lots of
land I am renting here and have a garden growing that
I am just learning about. Thank you so much, Becky
--- Pat Rupiper <arupiper AT bright.net> wrote:
> Hi, I do sell some herbal vinegars. Believe it or
> not, I have found filtering through a paper towel
> works great. I did the cheesecloth before, and I
> agree that there is too much sediment even with
> multiple layers. Wet the towel first.
>
> Get the list FAQ at:
> http://www.marketfarming.net/mflistfaq.htm

=====
"Before you speak, ask yourself: Is it kind, is it necessary, is it true,
does it improve on the silence?" Shirdi Sai Baba, Indian saint.