market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Compost Worms (?)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Compost Worms (?)
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:05:45 -0400

There has recently been another blowout of a big worm-buyback company that
has left _many_ farmers stranded with no market. I recall a recent SANET
posting and thread, but sorry don't have a citation at hand. Have to leave
you to the SANET archives....
One point was that there are many worm growers in Kentucky, for example,
looking for new outlets.
You can also inquire at the worm forum at http://www.wormdigest.org

Thanks, Ted. This is probably the info I was looking for. -Allan