market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Critters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ralph Anthony jr" <ranthonyjr AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Critters
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:22:29 -0400

I put a 5 strand electric fence with a electric fence charger around my garden. 3 strands low, 1 strand middle, 1 strand at top of fence, on inside of the post I put a plastic mesh fence 3' high. When rabbits try to jump between the strands they bounce off of the plastic on to the wire and they donot return. There is very little expense because if nothing grounds the fence there is no charge for electricty.