market-farming - [Market-farming] critters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] critters
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:31:02 -0700 (PDT)

I've always used blood meal to successfully deter the deer and regularly
floiar feed fish emulsion. Well....new discovery ...these things can also
bring in the Bear. Having a rough go the the last few days, my resident
bear is totally acclimated to human food and is not in the least bit
intimidated by the dog or me screaming. Just contacted Fish and Game who
brought over a trap. I thought they would bait it with some ripe
road-kill but nooooo....doughnuts and sardines are the ticket.
Sora at Paradise Valley Organics