market-farming - [Market-farming] flower subscription

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hook Family" <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] flower subscription
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 21:45:15 -0400

Hi, I am a veggie CSA, pick up at farm. How does your flower delivery
work? How big is bouquet? How much for sub? I love growing flowers and I
include them in my reg CSA but I'd love to expand flowers thank-you Beth

We are Dorian Hill Flower Farm in the greater Philadelphia area (West
Chester, PA), Zone 6b. We're very new (started in 2002) and very small (4
acres, less than 1/2 acre currently in production). We sell mixed flower
bouquets through a weekly bouquet delivery subscription service, and we will