market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] foreign invasion

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rose and Fred Lieberman" <pyrite AT clarityconnect.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] foreign invasion
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 07:55:41 -0700

Well said, Michaele. And after all, aren't we all part of a foreign
invasion at one time or another. That is, unless, we're Native American...

My ancestry is Italian. They came to this country with all the skills to
grow whatever they needed to grow, whether it was a tomator plant in a used
up olive oil can on an apartment window sill, or grew their own wine on the
outskirts of town in beautiful arbors reminiscent of mediterraneoun
countryside.

No doubt they'd have put me to shame at the farmers market!

Rose