market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pricing for Direct Sales

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pricing for Direct Sales
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 07:38:36 -0400

Hey, Willie, thanks for your efforts. I'm looking for a simple answer right now. I'll check at the end of the year to see if I went broke. I'm not talking big crops, I'm talking a row of this and a row of that that peaked early or is surplus.

It's a lot easier on me and more fair to the customers I'm working with right now to stay in line with 'the market.' I have to be within pennies of Fresh Fields or I have to explain why not. (And, of course, there is no Fresh Fields near here and I don't have enough stuff to sell to make the time or pay for the call to check there.)

Thanks

_Allan