market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] New guy Introduction (+ weed question)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Guthrie" <dguthrie AT egyptian.net>
  • To: <mjbosko AT jmtsystems.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] New guy Introduction (+ weed question)
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:38:13 -0500

Hi Mike:

Also a part timer. Start with AcresUSA website
http://www.acresusa.com/magazines/magazine.htm . Also, Neal Kinsey ag
website and any soil science books based on the Albrecht soil balancing
system. I found a great deal of info in these sources re soils. I'm still
learning and working on my own weed problems too.

David Guthrie
dguthrie AT egyptian.net