market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] New guy Introduction (+ weed question)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mike Bosko" <mjbosko AT jmtsystems.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] New guy Introduction (+ weed question)
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:20:43 -0700

Yep, I was just being shy … Actually, I feel that I fight bugs, in software, for a real job, and fight them in the fields, along with the weeds they sit on, in the spare time.  Then, in between all that, I force time to grow my hay, garlic and veggies.   Laughing

Mike

JMT systems consulting

Software Development / Network Administration

2531 Watson Road

Ellensburg, WA  98926

info AT jmtsystems.com

Ofc: 509 968-9015  / Fax: 509 968-9016