market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Spanish Speaking Workers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org (Market Farming)
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Spanish Speaking Workers
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:46:07 -0500

We know spring has arrived when the local migrant labor camps fill up. You
will find out that most of these workers know more about farming then you do
and will probably teach you a few new things. Generally you take them to the
job site and they will take it from there. Biggest challenge is not with the
spanish language but the FEDERAL language of the law governing farm
labor...Bob.

http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=380455