market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Critique My Website

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bob Crowder" <bob AT akasha.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Critique My Website
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:18:22 -0600

Your pictures come out to dark on my screen to see what they represent and
it makes the site look dreary and lifeless.
Bob Crowder

Since we seem to be on this subject I invite any and all to take a look
at my website and give me constructive criticism. It covers many aspects
of my farm on several pages.

This will take you there http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/boulderbeltcsa