market-farming - [Market-farming] Jay Gee's genius :)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hook Family" <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Jay Gee's genius :)
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:09:46 -0500

3.) There have only been two votes for a
CSA brochure guide. If you CSAers feel
strongly on the subject, you might want
to forward my original offer to a CSA list
or two to see if you can get additional
folks to send me a request. But please
don't "manufacture interest," I have
enough work to do already. ;-)

Jay I knew a ton of people would say yes to the various info so I didn't
vote. How would a farm brochure differ from a CSA brochure? I think part
of the reason for a quiet CSA vote is that maybe there aren't too many of us
on the list and also because we can only take X amount of members and then
our farm business is sold out for the summer. I don't really need to "sell"
my CSA due to the increase interest in CSAs in general. I do need to inform
price, pickup times, inform about upicks etc. I included contact info and a
sign up form and a chart of expected veggies. And offer any prospective
member the opportunity to visit farm first, in summer if they visit I give
them veggies.
But I am very interested in the web page info. Thanks for your help. Beth