market-farming - [Market-farming] Critique My Website

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Critique My Website
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 06:58:26 -0500

Since we seem to be on this subject I invite any and all to take a look
at my website and give me constructive criticism. It covers many aspects
of my farm on several pages.

Photos are changed monthly, more or less.

This will take you there http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/boulderbeltcsa

Lucy Goodman
New Paris, OH
Boulder Belt Organics
Looking for local food? Check out
http://www.localharvest.org
We have, I fear, confused power with greatness
Stewart I. Udall