market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Cold and Clear and the Stars too, somewhat OT

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Cold and Clear and the Stars too, somewhat OT
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:19:43 -0600

Willie,

I moved to my little rural 'paradise' and found a dreaded security light.
Ugh.

I did order garbage pickup and my long term rural neighbors avail themselves
of it regularly.

Yeah we got an 18" dish. I discontinued it after the Ex moved out. I get
PBS, NBC and FOX on the antennae. More than enough for me. But my long
term rural friends keep talking to me about these shows like "Friends". And
"Dr. Phil". I feel, so 'left out".

Sniff, I don't have an SUV. No 4WD. Just an old Chevy truck and a Camry.
My long term rural neighbors have Lincoln's, Caddies, Park Avenues, vans,
and 4 wheelers for fun.

Did I misunderstand the farm life?

Del