market-farming - [Market-farming] Rattlesnake beans

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Rattlesnake beans
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:52:22 -0600

Hi Pat,

Where can you get rattlesnake bean seed?  This sounds so interesting!

Marie in Missouri

Del, were they a green pole bean with purple stripes?  Sounds like what we call Rattlesnake beans and if so they are wonderful if you can get past the name. lol  We grew them the last 2 years and can't harvest enough! People love them and they are amused and intrigued enough by the name to try them.  They keep coming back because the taste is great!

Pat