market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Green bean varieties

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Victor Jackowsky" <threelittlepigscm AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Green bean varieties
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:44:28 -0600

Del, were they a green pole bean with purple stripes?  Sounds like what we call Rattlesnake beans and if so they are wonderful if you can get past the name. lol  We grew them the last 2 years and can't harvest enough! People love them and they are amused and intrigued enough by the name to try them.  They keep coming back because the taste is great!

Pat