market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Aerator for Iron Oxide Removal?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <bob AT akasha.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Aerator for Iron Oxide Removal?
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 21:51:53 -0600

Did find what appears to be a good supply house for the areators and other
equipment I was looking for. They have the air compressors that will not add
oil to the water, that would probably not be to healthy for the compost tea.
http://southernaquaculturesupply.com/ If and when I get all of this
together I wonder if the same kind of a deal would work to compost a slurry
made from cardboard if there is enough nitrogen added to it? I have a large
amount of that available. Thought I might try it also as a mulch instead of
the plastic. I suppose it would break down further, naturally from the worms
and ground bacteria over a season and then hopefully it would all turn in
for the winter. It would be great if the broken down cardboard would spray
on as some kind of slurry and form a ground cover. Fertile paper mache for
tilth and dirt wellness. Sprayed every where for only ten cents a square
foot. Fifteen cents a foot for the extra, extra fertile stuff. Heck another
ten cents a foot you get the salad greens seed in it.