market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Aerator for Iron Oxide Removal?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rick Hopkins" <rdhopkins AT americanpasturage.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Aerator for Iron Oxide Removal?
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:58:58 -0600

Van,

It will not and after a flow is initiated, the water temperature will not be
elevated enough to matter. We use a system similar to this to cool a
building for short periods in the heat of the summer when we must remain in
side for extended periods. The internal temperature can reach almost 130F,
but with the door open and a soft spray running on the roof it quickly drops
the temperature to lower than that outside. There will be some evaporative
losses. This is where the cooling effect originates.

Rick H.