market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] charging what the market will bear

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: "'market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] charging what the market will bear
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:05:43 -0600

Errol,
Take a look at the Growing For Market webpage.
http://www.growingformarket.com/

Click and download the pdf about farmers' markets. Cathy Jones and I used
this as a handout for our session at SSAWG, and Lynn allows reprints for
handing out to newbies at farmers' markets. Great information - even for
experienced market farmers.

Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm