market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Leigh Hauter: claim that poultry are being fed homones

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Leigh Hauter: claim that poultry are being fed homones
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 12:20:05 -0500

About a year ago I got the answer direct form Jim Perdue himself, the CEO of
Perdue Inc the second largest poultry producer in the US. he said no hormones
are used in their poultry, they are working towards no antibiotics as well...
I remember years ago we used to implant DES but those days are long
gone...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

http://webmail.netscape.com/