market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] OT Thought Provoking (or maybe justprovoking:)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] OT Thought Provoking (or maybe justprovoking:)
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:43:00 -0600

Oh for crying out loud, Rick.

You are not Mother Theresa. If what you what are doing didn't produce the
right amount of funds you'd drop it in a heartbeat.

That or your wife is a professional with a 6 figure income. Or, perhaps,
willing to live in the near poverty you have convinced her to accept for
your political agenda?

You like to bash the left so I have to assume... that you might like to have
a wife who subsumes...

Ah gee, do you really want me to put your lovely wife in that category of
truly abused and low self esteem women farmers?

Del Williams
Farmer in the Del
Clifton, IL 60927