market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Garden Seeder

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Fred & Rose Lieberman" <pyrite AT clarityconnect.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Garden Seeder
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:02:38 -0500

Hi, Jerry. Yes, we use the hand-pushed Earthway seeder. We have their full
line of plates. It works very well.

The only problem we've encountered is that if we try to use seeds other than
what the plates state, it's a sort of hit and miss to try and find which
plate works best.

Other than that, it's a very handy thing to have.

Having said that, I think in my next garden, I'm going with raised beds and
planting seeds in a different way.

Rose