market-farming - [Market-farming] Garden Seeder

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marienne Kreitlow <marienne AT marienne.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Garden Seeder
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 17:47:14 -0600

Rose asked in reference to my query about the Earthway Precision Garden
Seeder:
"Do you mean the one that is tractor pulled or pushed by hand?"

I was refering to the hand pushed. I'd like to hear opinions on any of these
devices that
you've found that work well. And yes, Liz, I'll check those archives, too!

Jerry Ford
Hei-Low Farm
Howard Lake, MN