market-farming - [Market-farming] favorite toy/tool

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom Anslow" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] favorite toy/tool
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:19:29 -0500

Hello

Just finished mowing the roadside ditch with our DR (high wheeled string
trimmer) as the bush hog is in need of repairs. I love my DR.

Curious, what toy/tool is your favorite for making this farming life easier?

My second choice would be our Cub Cadet with it's rear-mounted tiller.

Looking forward to some suggestions to pass on to my wife (for Christmas).

Tom Anslow
Limerock Orchards and Roadside Market