market-farming - Re: Row Covers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HackettShark AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Row Covers
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:57:17 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/02 5:41:55 AM Central Daylight Time, igg AT igg.com writes:

I'd like to hear other people's experiences

We are going to have to buy new ones for next year the grasshoppers just destroyed them completely.  They also got into the greenhouse shade cloths and made rather large holes in them, also the screens on the house will all have to be replaced.  We got  3 inches of snow last night but I will bet that the  grasshoppers still survived the experience.  Oh I'm supposed to do a market today, this is going to intresting

Phil from Iowa