market-farming - Re: Coop problems

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster AT globalcircle.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Coop problems
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 22:26:45 -0600

To those profiting off the losses of millions of rural families, to
gentlemen farmers and absentee landlords, I'm sure the "system" must look
pretty good. As for the hubris and unthinking boast that "there is no
other that is better in human history", it simply shows a lack of education
in the history of agriculture and social history.

paul & barb - on the continental divide
http://globalcircle.net