market-farming - RE: Off topic: Orion, aurora, and the Pleiades

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu ("Market Farming")
  • Subject: RE: Off topic: Orion, aurora, and the Pleiades
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:20:21 -0400

From my field I can see to magnitude 5.5 which is good considering the glow
from Philidelphia 40 miles away. You might want to check the international
dark skies association IDA web site, and become a member. They have been a
great help to our astronomy club in perserving the darkest observing site in
south new jersey.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

"Rick Williams" <mrfarm AT frontiernet.net> wrote:>in town and down in a valley
it was depressing to not be able to see the

http://webmail.netscape.com/