market-farming - RE: End of Market comments

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: End of Market comments
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 07:32:28 -0500

Our summer was (and always is) very warm. We had mostly 90+ degree days July
and August, and even early September, and Jericho came through it, grew
beautifully, and stayed sweet. Our biggest problem that, since we were only
trialing it, we didn't plant nearly enough. Our customers were wild about
it. Seed came from Seeds of Change.

Alison