market-farming - Re: Using trellis netting?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Using trellis netting?
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 09:04:35 -0400

OK, since you're probably still 'live,' how are you constructing your trellis with twine (how much work do you go to?) and can you use it for cukes and beans and ??

Thanks again, Liz!

-Allan

>Allan "You've Got to Tell me Everything

How are you fastening the 9 guage to the t-posts?

I had holes drilled in the tops of 8 ft posts. I also wrapped the nine
gauge with wire, in a figure eight, securing it to the posts.

Liz Pike (who wishes she knew everything ; ))