market-farming - Re: Newbie needs help

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hairston Creek Farm" <hcf AT moment.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Newbie needs help
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:05:13 -0500

It has to be dry! to kill bermuda grass with tillage. Our place was a hay
field when we started 12 years ago and we still have problem areas. We have
only used tillage to control it. Best results have been in August and in
January following suggested days in the Farmers' Almanac.
Gary Rowland
Hairston Creek Farm
Burnet, Texas