market-farming - Re: Lies and Latest Animal Husbandry Tactic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Lies and Latest Animal Husbandry Tactic
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:46:33 -0600

Gee Marc, they sound like the kind of people who bomb abortion clinics.
Murder the 'murderers'. That makes about as much sense as the sentiment
Newkirk expressed in your sentence:

"Newkirk (PETA
president) said she would welcome a pandemic of foot and
mouth disease in the USA and Bruce Friedrich (another PETA
activist) has spoken in support for ARA terrorist military
action."

You gotta tell me where you read that or heard that. That's right, hope the
animals get sick and die. That shows a concern for animals. Good grief

Well, this has all been very enlightening for me. I appreciate your efforts
in sharing this information. I'll be sure to pass it on to my friends who
keep sending me the PETA stuff.
I'll send that stuff on to you directly if you want it. I tend to delete
all of it.

I'd be glad to make dinner recommendations anytime. How about pot roast
tonite. Roast potatoes, carrots, corn, green beans. Buttermilk biscuits.
Apple pie. Your wife is gonna start hating me. LOL

Del Williams
Farmer in the "Del"
Clifton IL