market-farming - Re: Lies and Latest Animal Husbandry Tactic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: marc AT aculink.net
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Lies and Latest Animal Husbandry Tactic
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 14:22:51 -0700

I am surprised you would brush all this off as big money
lobbyist stuff. I and my fellow small market farmers are
hardly big money lobbyists.

"So What" you ask. The problem is the physicians group
denies any ties to the radical ARA's. In other words they
lied. They use the claim "Physicians" when in fact they are
extremist animal activists engaged in anti-animal husbandry
tactics.

Read on brother. Here's an article about how they lied about
the March of Dimes regarding animal medical research:

http://www.animalrights.net/articles/2001/000125.html

Want to see more of their ARA activity and lies? - just ask.

The ARA's current tactic is that all animals are pets.
Period. There is no such thing as an agricultural animal.
"They" are getting more and more power to DICTATE impossible
pet like conditions to on farm husbandry procedures. A
current case for example:

A anonymous complaint was filed. A market farmer was
dictated to by a volunteer animal rights organization
"Humane Investigator" that she had too many critters and had
to decrease her herd size because she did not make enough
money to support them. I AM NOT KIDDING!

She is not a perticularly feisty person so just went along
and decreased her herd size by selling to a fellow farmer
she knew. Now ALL of the original anonymous complaint items
were found to be false BUT since a complaint was filed the
VOLUNTEER ARA "Humane Officer" claimed the power to do these
things under COMPANION or PET rules.

Here's the excerpt of the volunteer ARA member Humane
Officer letter. Imagine being a cattle, goats, sheep,
rabbit, poultry, etc. farmer and having this email come into
your mailbox from a pet trained ag ignorant volunteer ARA
organization Humane Officer after you purchase some animals
for your farm!!
----------------
"As was discussed and agreed upon with XXXXX, before
any animals were to be purchased or given away, I must first
speak with any prospective buyer(s) and they must sign forms
from the Bureau of Animal Welfare in XXXXX. Those
stipulations were not adhered to.

The State of XXXXX requires a Full Name, not a name
such as X. X. XXXXX. The State also requires a complete
address, not an address of XXXXX Township, that does not
exist on any maps that I have. The State also requires a
complete phone number, including area code. This facility
must first be inspected
before possession of any animals may be taken. The State
also requires the signing of State Forms, by any prospective
buyer(s) or anyone taking possession of said animals, which
was not performed. The State must also have a complete
veterinary certification stating the health conditions of
all animals.

If you can provide me with the correct information
and documentation, it is possible that I may be able to send
you the State forms to be completed by you.
Otherwise, the proceedings of obstruction of justice
will continue against XXXXX."

XXXXX
Humane Investigator
----------------
Incidently, the purchasing farmer, who IS feisty, basically
told the ARA Humane Officer to buzz off and if she set foot
on her farm she'd be met by the Sheriff and her lawyer at
the gate.We currently have a letter writing campaign with
legislative requests for action to prohibit anonymous
complaints, require search warrants and force Ag inspectors
- not ignorant ARA volunteers to do ag work. So you thight
you have constitutional rights? LOL if you have animals.

HEY DEL!! Did you know that the ARA's latest campaign is to
make animal-husbandry types look like sexual predators
against animals?? That's right folks. If you do husbandry
with animals expect to hear more and more you're a sexual
pervert.

Guess who's running the campaign?? Karen Davis supported by
anti farmer philosophy from Peter Singer - two of the
formost PROFESSIONAL BIG MONEY ACIVISTS in the world
regarding anti farmer animal husbandry

I quote:

"UPC President Karen Davis's new book "More Than a Meal: The
Turkey in History, Myth, Ritual, and Reality" (Lantern
Books, 2001) discusses the connection between animal
agriculture, animal consumption, and human sexual assaults
upon, and lewd attitudes towards, nonhuman animals."

See the following website if you don't believe me:

http://www.upc-online.org/020117nr_carls_nugget_ad.html

So if you think Market Farming is removed from these
problems think again fellow animal husbandry practitioners.
It is an unfortunate thing but organic has been attacked and
now animal husbandry practitioners will be labelled
bestiality types.

There are billions of dollars being spent to totally
eliminate animal husbandry, meat, pets and working animals.
There are literally hundreds of various ARA groups around
the country working toward this.

Extremist, unpaid and poorly trained ignorant pet/vegetarian
oriented anti-meat and anti-animal husbandry ARA volunteers
are manning humane officer posts. They are government
supplied with police powers as the governments that allow
them are cash strapped so glad to do it. Quality of service
be damned..

It is not a joke nor am I trying to push a scare tactic. It
is here and now bud.

Marc Nameth