market-farming - Re: Soap-making, Bean harvest

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Soap-making, Bean harvest
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:41:20 -0600

Marie - great to hear from you and that the bakery is doing so well - it
sounds like you have the eternal January optimism - with all your canned
products and beans! I still have popcorn cans full of uncleaned beans from
about '95. We always figured there would be a time (ha!) when we'd sit and
clean them - so far it hasn't happened.

Sue - what is CP goat's milk soap? just curious -

joan
windwalker farm
ottawa, kansas