market-farming - Re: Hello responses

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jeanine Fore" <Jeanine4 AT aol.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Hello responses
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:55:42 -0500

Marj,

Thanks for the plastic bag tip on the okra. I probably would have gone to
my grave rolling them okra one at a time. My sister showed me and I showed
my daughter, “the one at a time okra roll”. When my daughter read your
message, she said “Mama, we are so stupid,” then she said, “you know it
takes us in Mississippi a little longer to catch on”, or it does for us
sometimes.

So, when that first fresh batch of okra comes in, we will be shakin’ them
up.

Thanks again,
Jeanine