market-farming - Re: Leigh's World Of Peace and Harmony

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "jay gee" <jgj23 AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Leigh's World Of Peace and Harmony
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 22:48:14 +0000

Jill wrote:

>Leigh,
> Although we are not discussing marketing and gardening per se, we are
>discussing what is in all our hearts and minds, and being pretty civil at
>it, so, I see this as a good thing. It is always important to know what is
>on others' minds - not only do we learn, be we become better at dialogue
>this way.

I have to agree with Jill on this one Leigh.

What happened on the 11th is too important to gloss over
as long as we are thinking about it.

We haven't stopped discussing farming and marketing
on this list. I'm sure we'll get more deeply into it as the
Fall progresses.

Please don't take offense at our digressions. If you
have something more to say about farming or marketing
by all means say it.

I do notice that a number of people made suggestions
about how to solve your deer problem.

All be well,

Jay Gee
not a farmer -- but interested in farming