market-farming - Re: Leigh's World Of Peace and Harmony

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jill Taylor Bussiere" <jdt AT itol.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Leigh's World Of Peace and Harmony
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 23:33:49 -0500

Kevin,
I was going to jump in and attest to the fact that you are a grower, but
then thought I wouldn't, because it doesn't make a difference to me, really.

Jay is not a grower, but is interested in it, and so I say welcome to all on
the list, grower or not.

Leigh,
Although we are not discussing marketing and gardening per se, we are
discussing what is in all our hearts and minds, and being pretty civil at
it, so, I see this as a good thing. It is always important to know what is
on others' minds - not only do we learn, be we become better at dialogue
this way.

Jill