market-farming - Re: The terror in (horrible) context

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "jay gee" <jgj23 AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The terror in (horrible) context
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 23:38:57 +0000

Hugh Jordan wrote:

> Better to be a peacenik than a head in the sand
> ignoramus who is part of the problem. <SNIP>

Better still to be informed on on all aspects of the
problem and recognize the difference between
working for Peace as opposed to abiding your own
destruction.

Controlling your rhetoric helps too. By not calling
each other ignorami <g> we nourish our Constitutional
Right to disagree without inciting ill feelings on the
part of those we disagree with.

You cannot change the past. Changing the future
is a slow process unless the only actions you seek
to change are your own.

Sometimes, unfortunately, the only path to Peace
is through war. Sadly, this seems to be one of those
occasions.

Jay Gee
not a farmer -- but interested in farming