market-farming - Re: Leigh's World Of Peace and Harmony

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Kane, Tracy" <TKane AT peacehealth.org>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Leigh's World Of Peace and Harmony
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 18:35:51 -0700

Title: RE: [market-farming] Re: Leigh's World Of Peace and Harmony

Hi, thank you for your reply, may I second it?? I'm so over-whelmed by what I see on the news, read in the papers, hear at work with my co-workers, that when I read my e-mail I look forward to the blessed relief from it all, and just want to learn more about marketing, farming, growing food- not bombs...thanks for listening. Also, our little market was slow the past 2 weeks...