market-farming - Re: "Minor" subdivisions of land

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: marc AT aculink.net
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: "Minor" subdivisions of land
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:46:24 -0600

In Colorado it's 35 acres. A huge praire castle gets erected
then the farmer continues to raise wheat or whatever and
simply plows around the home area the Californian has
erected.

It's kinda neato cause some of the Californians don't even
plant a lawn and the wheat goes right up to the driveway and
side of the house.

Marc