market-farming - Re: increasing market attendance

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: increasing market attendance
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 06:57:22 -0700

Hi MeLani, recently our fm had put a 1/2 page add in the local newspaper. Since the budget didn't include this large ad the vendors each donated $10 for it, (all vendors that gave a donation were able to put in a brief discription of what they offer or specialize in) it helped in the turn out. Our fm advertises throughout the season in the classified section of the newspaper under the "Fresh From the Farm" section that the local newspaper offers only during the growing season. Jacqueline