market-farming - BC and ALR

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu ("Market Farming")
  • Subject: BC and ALR
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 19:31:54 -0400

Here in NJ a similar thing happened when one million acres was "taken", to
create the pinelands preserve, land owners in the pinelands were generally in
favor of preservation but there was no compensation for lost property rights,
and some very heavy handed environmental regulations written by outsiders,
only today after more than twenty years are things being resolved, I like the
idea of the ALR, but it will never fly without giving property owners just
compensation, we have a similar program in my state to preserve farmland and
its very popular since one billion dollars of funding has become
avaliable...Bob.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/

  • BC and ALR, sunnfarm, 08/14/2001