market-farming - RE: increasing market attendance

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mm" <mmaysen AT alltel.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: increasing market attendance
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 23:09:45 -0500

First of all, I am one of the farmers and we are quite united in our support
of each other and the market. Most of my fellow farmers seem to be at a loss
regarding this point as well. Some don't want anything spent on advertising.
But, I think we all would like to increase market attendance. (without the
car bomb)
Second, I do have a sense of humor. Maybe I took Bob's response too
personally, but, I felt he was laughing off my question.
I'd still love to hear what has worked for any of you.
Thanks,
MeLani