market-farming - Re: market-farming Leaving

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Darrell E. Bartholomew" <darrellb AT agr.state.ne.us>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: market-farming Leaving
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:43:10 -0500

Dori,

A friend of mine is a relator, and I have been to some of his seminars. If
you are
going to sale your farm, it should bring in more money than what you are
asking for,
especially if you are near $400,000 developments. A realitor will work for
your
best interests since they benefit if your property sells for more money. You
may
even be able to have a land auction using a reputable company if you want to
sell
out fast. Such a company will get the word out and do the advertising for
you. Ask
around and find someone you are comfortable with.

You have been through so much, and I would hate to see you sell out short of
what
you could get. It really sounds like the property values for your area
should be
higher than what you are asking.

Best of luck.

Darrell E. Bartholomew