market-farming - Re: market-farming Leaving

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: market-farming Leaving
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 07:58:50 -0700

Dori, your post came as a sad shock to me, so sorry things did not work out for you. Seems to me you put a huge effort into making a go of it and that hard knocks came your way. I admire your independence that you strived for and these lessons are gifts you can take with you. Someone told me a long time ago - we are all students and teachers, it's part of the "plan". I believe in that and try to face life with that in mind.

Your posts have been useful guidance for myself and I'm sure many others. I hope and pray that what ever endeavors you go into next will bring you an ease of mind and physical well being. When you get there, and if you feel up to it, please let us know how you are doing and what direction you're going in, you have become a friend on this list.

I agree with Darrell on his comment about getting what you deserve for your land. You've put in too much, money can't pay for all that but it sure
helps to set-up your future. Let the realtor take over some of your problems if you feel this would be best for you.

Treat yourself well, Jacqueline