market-farming - Re: dividson of ag lands

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marcie Rosenzweig <fullcircle AT jps.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: dividson of ag lands
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 07:33:52 -0700

Thanks Folks,

I'm still collecting answers. Thanks to those who have responded.

Yes, it's a matter of who you know. I believe if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. There are many ways to be part of the solution - actively farming is one. Hollering when the jurisdiction doesn't follow its own laws and regs is another. Trying to change the system to make abuses harder is yet another. It does help if you have a wicked sence of humor and a Don Quixotesk bent.

Marcie

Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle
3377 Early Times Ln
Auburn, CA 95603-7900
(530) 885-9201

  • Re: dividson of ag lands, Marcie Rosenzweig, 08/15/2001