market-farming - Re: market-farming Leaving

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sue <swtgrssfrm AT nls.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: market-farming Leaving
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:55:57 -0400

Dori,
I am so sorry to hear all that you have gone thru. Farming is without a
doubt

back breaking work and to do it by yourself is especially hard. I do not have
the demands placed on me that you have and I feel overwhelmed at times. I
think

we all have experienced the humbling reality of this kind of work and have
felt
alone- I know I have. Most people I know do not have a clue what it takes for
my husband and I to do what we do on our farm. I just want to let you know
that

I can sympathize with you and I know how hard you have worked. I have visited
your web site and read your posts for a while now and always admired what you
are trying to do. I hope you have a quick sale and are able to get out from
underneath your burdens.
Sue