market-farming - Re: What to do with Edame?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: vegfarm AT iwon.com
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: What to do with Edame?
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 19:33:53 -0500

Phil--how do you keep the bugs off your swiss chard??? We are having a heck
of a time this year. Also was wondering when you, or others plant a "salad
mix" do you haave your favorite lettuces or do you plant a already mixed
mix???? Also I was wondering if any one would like to share $$$ in what
they consider a Good Market Day to be????????? Maybe I should get out
of this business................How many markets do you attend a week??
Is Sat. the best day?? I'm fairly new to the list and guess I haven't been
paying attention. Thanks for your input Newbe, Joey

Visit iWon.com - the Internet's largest guaranteed cash giveaway! Click
here now for your "Thank You" gift:
http://www.iwon.com/giftcenter/0,2612,,00.html?t_id=20157