market-farming - Re: What to do with Edame?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HackettShark AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: What to do with Edame?
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:57:59 EDT

In a message dated 7/15/01 7:34:11 PM Central Daylight Time, vegfarm AT iwon.com
writes:

How many markets do you attend a week??

The bug's have been really bad this year, i spray  M-Ped about every three
days for the chard, or sooner if it rains, which hasn't happened for quite a
while.  My last planting of lettuce I used 4 different varietys and put in my
4 row planter and away we go.  I mix when I cut, so I looks the way I want it
to look.  At the present moment we are doing 5 markets a week, and should be
able to add another one shortly, found some more help.

Phil From Iowa