market-farming - Re: New Farmer's Market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: New Farmer's Market
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 08:24:21 -0700

Congratulations Joan on your early spring market success and new found inspiration!! It's wonderfully amazing what can happen when the mind is at work. Hope the rest of your season continues to be equally and more creative and successful. Your post has helped to remind me to start heading in a creative direction, I've been stuck in the mundane for the last few weeks. Thank you, Jacqueline